Includes all of the following...
- Basic Services of Funeral Directors and Staff
- Transportation from place of death any time of the day or night (within 30 miles)
- Obtaining and filing of all legal documents required
- Embalming and preparation
- Dressing, casketing and cosmetics
- Use of facilities, equipment and staff for visitation or funeral service (3 hrs) at funeral home including use of lounges and family kitchen with coffee service
- 20 ga Steel non-gasketed casket
- Cross or Crucifix for casket
- Use of Funeral Home floral baskets (5)
- Memorial Package to include 50 Basic Memorial/Prayer Cards and Register Book with acknowledgement cards
- Online obituary posting on our website including photos
- Use of funeral vehicle to local cemetery
- Use of equipment and staff for graveside service
Additional charges may include: Cemetery charges, outer burial container, as well as local and state taxes. Additional optional items may include: Certified copies of death certificate, newspaper notices, church fees and/or clergy honorarium, musicians, licensed hairdresser, additional memorial/prayer cards, DVD video tribute, grave marker, and sales tax on any merchandise selected.
Optional Upgrades: additional hours +$150/per hour